Thursday, April 28, 2011

NoVA Forensic Meet-Up

I've scheduled a room at the Reston Public Library on Wed, 4 May 2011, for the first NoVA Forensic Meet-Up.  We're scheduled for 7pm to 8:30pm, in meeting room 1.

I'll be talking about the presentation I'll give at the OSDF Conference in June, specifically, "Extending RegRipper".

Due to the short time frame, I'll try to put together and post some slides or something, but if not, it's pretty easy to do a discussion format.

Hope to see you there!

Addendum (1 May): I uploaded the presentation (in PDF) that I'll be working from; the library doesn't have any projection capabilities in the room we've reserved, so be sure to download a copy of the PDF before you come on out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there - is there any sort of a sign-up for the talk? Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.
Thanks!

H. Carvey said...

Nope, no sign up...just show up.